Instant-loading web apps, without effort
As users interact with the site, only the necessary parts of the site load on-demand. This precision lazy-loading is what makes Qwik so quick.
npm create qwik@latest # or pnpm create qwik@latest # or yarn create qwik@latest
- Understand the difference between resumable and replayable applications.
- Learn about Qwik's high level mental model.
- Ping us at @QwikDev
- Join our Discord community
- Join all the other community groups
- See Contributing.md for more information on how to build Qwik from the source and contribute!
Partytown: Relocate resource intensive third-party scripts off of the main thread and into a web worker
- Mitosis: Write components once, run everywhere. Compiles to Vue, React, Solid, Angular, Svelte, and more.
- Builder: Drag and drop page builder and CMS for React, Vue, Angular, and more.