Stylistic block layout for displaying actionable icon and text. Part of the Bolt “Components” CSS framework that powers the Bolt Design System.
Install via NPM
npm install @bolt/components-action-blocks
Action blocks work as a group to provide the user an easy to browse list of options of relativeto take action to discover more information. They commonly exist as links to more detailed content.
- Can use xlight, light, dark, and xdark themes.
- Can have an image, icon, and/or text
- Should link to content
- Should be limited to 7 (soft limit) unless we're representing a large list of content that is meant to be scanned
- Can wrap to many rows
- Top aligned by default
- Can be vertically centered
- Are set with a border by default
- Can be borderless