@azure/ms-rest-js1.8.13 • Public • Published
- node.js version > 6.x
- npm install -g typescript
- After cloning the repo, execute
- Set the subscriptionId and token
In the browser
- Set the subscriptionId and token and then run
- Open index.html file in the browser. It should show the response from GET request on the storage account. From Chrome type Ctrl + Shift + I and you can see the logs in console.
You can find an explanation of how this repository's code works by going to our architecture overview.
This project welcomes contributions and suggestions. Most contributions require you to agree to a Contributor License Agreement (CLA) declaring that you have the right to, and actually do, grant us the rights to use your contribution. For details, visit https://cla.microsoft.com.
When you submit a pull request, a CLA-bot will automatically determine whether you need to provide a CLA and decorate the PR appropriately (e.g., label, comment). Simply follow the instructions provided by the bot. You will only need to do this once across all repos using our CLA.