This module implements Node-RED nodes for interacting with Arduino IoT Cloud. Multi Arduino Accounts are allowed.
The easiest way to install Docker on a linux system is to use the convenience script:
curl -sSL https://get.docker.com/ | sh
To install Node-RED you can use the official docker container:
docker run -it -p 1880:1880 -v myNodeREDdata:/data --name mynodered nodered/node-red
Just search node-red-contrib-arduino-iot-cloud in the Node-RED palette manager and click on install
Or you can install the plugin by using
npm in your
npm install @arduino/node-red-contrib-arduino-iot-cloud
If you're using a service hosting your node-red instance and you want to be sure that you're using the latest version of node-red-contrib-arduino-iot-cloud published on npm, you might need to force require an update.
You can use either one of these methods:
- Go to https://flows.nodered.org/add/node and write
node-red-contrib-arduino-iot-cloudin the input field
- If you are logged in, you should see a
check for updateon the right side of the module's page
- Obtain Client ID and Client Secret from the integrations webpage by clicking on Create API key
- Go to Node-RED web page
- Select one Arduino nodes from the pallete and drag to a flow
- Double click on the node
- set a new connection
- select 'Add new arduino-connection...' in the field 'Connection'
- Click edit (Pencil button)
- Insert a connection name, Client ID and Client Secret (collected at point 1)
- Click Add
- Select a thing
- Select a Property
- Set a name
- set a new connection
- Connect Arduino property input node to other nodes to consume data coming from a thing property.
- Send a payload to the Arduino property output node to change the value of a thing property.
This node injects in the flow the changed value of a specific Arduino IoT Cloud property.
This node update a specific Arduino IoT Cloud property with the value received in input
This node injects in the flow a set of values of an Arduino IoT Cloud Property based on the node configuration. Node parameter:
- Time Filter: defines time range for historical values
This node injects in the flow the value of an Arduino IoT Cloud Property with a periodicity based on the node configuration. Node parameter:
- Poll Every: defines polling time interval (seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks)
This node injects in the flow the value of an Arduino IoT Cloud Property after receiving an input event.