Sol-compiler is a wrapper around solc-js that adds:
- Smart re-compilation: Only recompiles when smart contracts have changed
- Ability to compile an entire project instead of only individual
- Compilation using the Solidity version specified at the top of each individual
- Proper parsing of Solidity version ranges
- Support for the standard input description for what information you'd like added to the resulting
artifactsfile (i.e 100% configurable artifacts content).
yarn global add @0x/sol-compiler
yarn add @0x/sol-compiler
If your project is in TypeScript, add the following to your
var Compiler = Compiler;
We welcome improvements and fixes from the wider community! To report bugs within this package, please create an issue in this repository.
Please read our contribution guidelines before getting started.
If you don't have yarn workspaces enabled (Yarn < v1.0) - enable them:
yarn config set workspaces-experimental true
Then install dependencies
To build this package and all other monorepo packages that it depends on, run the following from the monorepo root directory:
PKG=@0x/sol-compiler yarn build
Or continuously rebuild on change:
PKG=@0x/sol-compiler yarn watch