- Objects with context, especially good for contextual logging
- A node.js server farm with everything you ever dreamed of
- State machines are back
- Efficient mirror of git repositories. Great for continuous deployment
- A node.js git library with some cool features like synchronizing all the branches from a git remote to a local subdir
- rebus - reactive Pub/Sub bus for sharing data between nodejs applications running on the same host
- Spawns child processes and allocates `process.env.PORT` for each.
- useful programming patterns