- Simple event emitter mixer for node and the browser
- Binds Express and any real time engine through Primus
- deep extends objects and concatenates arrays
- require() replacement, with possible custom context, and possible async
- Helpers for creating markdown-js filters
- Mix'n'match methods. Call them traits, mixins, whatever you want. Discuss inheritance vs composition vs prototypal vs your mom until the end of times, or don't. This system works for me, hope it works for you.
- Probably the fastest JS class system out there