- Insafe is a Node.js package which resolves and checks that an URL is well-formed.
- Emulation of a Chrome-based browser on a mobile device for Node.js
- A technical specification pre-processor.
- The Third Party Resources Checker is a tool to detect non-w3.org and non-whitelisted resources in a Web page.
- Deprecated — use package “node-w3capi” instead
- Find broken links and broken fragments
- Report generator for Web Platform Test result sets
- Specberus is a checker used at W3C to validate the compliance of Technical Reports with publication rules.
- Safe Url Input Checker is a node.js library to check url safety.