- Sync a database with a git repository
- An angular directive for editing text with some formatting but not much.
- Use html react components in react-native apps
- AWS CodeDeploy lifecycle scripts using ES6 to deploy a node app to EC2
- A basic slider directive for angular
- Generate a unique build identifier from multiple package versions and git commits
- Display browserify build status on the output page
- Auth stuff for my standard web stack.
- ChondricJS App Framework
- Rebuild any ES6 modules included using npm link
- Run browser based mocha/chai tests in PhantomJS, take screenshots and compare with previous test runs.
- Load a .env file into process.env for when you can't use foreman
- Tools for building angular directives as es6 modules
- A tool to take the pain out of developing and updating cordova plugins by syncing changes you make in the Xcode project back to the plugin developemnt folder
- A tool for checking the status of multiple git repositories
- My default eslint settings
- ChondricJS App Framework build tools
- Add mongodb based authentication to an express web app with three lines of code
- Tools for setting up a ChondricJS client app
- Runs simple git commands and parses the result