- headless client for webkit remote inspector and blink devtools
- A simple hook.io hook that spawns one child hook for each json config file in a given directory
- Control Adobe Photoshop and After Effects from Node.js
- HTTP WebSocket JSON-RPC Server for interacting with Adobe Photoshop via the Remote WebKit Inspector protocol
- Download and place an image url into Photoshop, saving the original source url into the layer metadata. Uses node-photoshop.
- pillowcase helps you get some REST
Supports custom and browser-incompatible CSS syntax like nested rules
- Many to many WebSocket proxy server with pluggable routing logic. e.g. Take a bunch of existing WebSocket servers that only accept a single client connection and allow it to be used with multiple clients at once.