- A CLI tool to evaluate the quality of writing in your project's markdown files.
- [RDFa][rdfa], [Schema.org][schema], [Open Graph][open], and good ol’ [meta tags][meta]. The semantic web is really an actual thing! But getting the right tags and code in place takes time. That’s time you _should_ be spending optimizing the content as bes
- A collection of helpers for quick and tasty Handlebars templates
- An opinionated workflow and CLI tool for generating design documentation from typical files/artifacts of the design process and serving it up as a website. It has been designed to minimize friction between design and development through automation with th
- Render your [Solidus](https://github.com/solidusjs/solidus) views in the browser! Just like Solidus, this library will:
- Allows previewing an API response via solidus-client.
- Deploy a package to a hosting service for easy review
- Subscribes an email address to a list. Supports a selection of email marketing services.
- Renders an API response (resource) into markup on a page on the client side.
- A slush generator for Solidus sites
- Injects notification and alert markup and UI in the browser.
- Interacting with Sparkart's [Universe API](http://docs.services.sparkart.net), using [SolidusClient](https://github.com/solidusjs/solidus-client)! The Universe module inherits from the SolidusClient module.
- Replace references to grunt-filerev files.
- Rev and replace files according to their mutual dependencies
- [![CircleCI Status][circleci-badge]][circleci]