- A small utility library for retrieving and scraping web content. It targets scraping content with a unique attribute id, class or tag.
- Small library for formatting plain text.
- Yet another test organizer except this one works in NodeJS, Mongo 2.2's shell and modern web browsers.
- A simplistic in-memory file cache. Not suitable of a huge number of files. It doesn't feature logging which a production implementation requirement.
- A mime type catalog driven by filename extensions.
- This is an experiment in using Markdown and some concepts from literate programming.
- A configuration, cmd line options and RESTful web processor module for NodeJS. A simple help text is also automatically generated based if the command line options or RESTful paths you define so you don't have to remember to do that later.
- A function to calculate relative time based on a simple date string notation. Intended to be lighter weight than the excellent moment.js.
- A small SQL generator for NodeJS, MongoDB shell or web browser.
- A small utility library for parsing Simple Timesheet notation into a useful JSON object.
- A simple library to generate valid HTML markup.