- A low-level HTTP client for the 2checkout API
- Parses stack traces from browsers, and tries to extract as much information from them as possible
- A minimalistic library for redis-based queues
- Service hooks for Errorception
- A library of really small JS functions that I found myself using frequently all over the place.
- A partial implementation of the MySensors protocol
- A simple node.js-based GPIO helper for the Raspberry Pi
- A simple helper for L293 and compatible dual-half-bridge ICs for motor control using the GPIO pins of the Raspberry Pi.
- A locking primitive using redis.
- A memoizer using redis as a shared cache, with TTL.
- Extracts the sourceMappingUrl from a read stream
- A better static asset handler for node.js