- An express inspired, event-driven framework for building real time distributed applications over socket.io and redis.
- The client interface to bus.io
- The common components for bus.io
- Test driver your bus.io apps
- Integrates Redis as a queue and a pubsub by providing an easy mechanism for publishing and handling messages
- This produces mesages as it listens for events on a socket.
- Bus.io application monitoring middleware
- A receiver is where middleware is attached to handle messages.
- Session middleware for your bus.io apps
- An auto-discoverable, peer to peer, publish, and subscribe system.
- Express middleware for dynamically setting the cookie domain.
- A way of adding logic to your routes in a declarative way
- integrates redis as a queue and a pubsub by providing an easy mechanism for publishing and handling messages
- Distribute stream data over Redis
- Power your socket.io apps with express like event routing.
- socket.io v1.x sessions
- Simple logger middleware for socket.io.
- This library will encapsulate messages from a socket.io socket and publish them to an object that adheres to the EventEmitter interface.
- Organize your application's steps into stairs.
- Route your data through a series of middleware functions.
- A command-line utility for walking a list of urls with a list of user agents built with zombie.js