- An infinte set of keys that never ends, never repeats, is somewhat human readble and scales logarythmically.
- A simple standards-based stream that can be read again from begining.
- Module for easy creation of daemons for Node 0.8.x
- Lightweight and fast live or real-time data computation framework like event-stream, written in ES6 using async await
- A simple stateless http server that emits all uris as a stream
- Module for easy creation of daemons for Node 0.6.x
- Node OAuth1 client
- A simple stateless http server that emits all posted objects as a stream
- XML Streams for Node
- Wrapper for log file stream with file reopening for log rotators