- A method extended from the jQuery animate() method. It supports CSS transform property and 3D acceleration.
- The hammerjs-compatible is utility for use hammerjs on Internet Explorer 8.
- A module used to arrange card elements including content infinitely according to layout type. With this module, you can implement various layouts composed of different card elements whose sizes vary. It guarantees performance by maintaining the number of
- A module used to change the information of user action entered by various input devices such as touch screen or mouse into logical coordinates within the virtual coordinate system. The coordinate information sorted by time events occurred is provided if a
- 360 integrated viewing solution from inside-out view to outside-in view. It provides user-friendly service by rotating 360 degrees through various user interaction such as motion sensor and touch.
- Extracts browser and operating system information from the user agent string.
- A class that checks if an element is visible in the base element or viewport.
- A module used to change the information of user action entered by various input devices such as touch screen or mouse into the logical virtual coordinates. You can easily create a UI that responds to user actions.