- Compiles a tree of Github-flavored markdown files into themable HTML templates. Supports pulling directly from multiple remote or local git repositories and exposes lifecycle hooks for transforming markdown input (beforeConvert) or HTML output (afterConv
- Lightweight structures for apps with more than one page.
- Publish messages to rooms and/or sockets and more using Sails & Socket.io.
- Default generator for backend code files in new Sails projects. Creates the default contents of the `api/` and `config/` folders when you run `sails new` on the command line.
- A database-agnostic connectivity library for sending queries, managing dynamic db connections, committing/rolling back transactions, and more.
- Flavor an Error instance with the specified error code string or dictionary of customizations.
- Generate SQL (stage 5 query) from a Waterline statement (stage 4 query).
- Methods for working with the current incoming request and outgoing response. Includes everything from accessing an incoming file upload stream, to reading/parsing incoming request headers, to customizing the content type for a file download or other outg
- Machines that allow the use of other machines in a loop.
- Integrate with the Moneywave API (Flutterwave) for payments and transfers.
- Given a string of dash-delimited words, return a similar version of the string, but which is camel-cased and otherwise stripped of special characters, whitespace, etc. so that it is usable as an ECMAScript variable.
- Redirect http:// to https:// in your Sails.js app, and (optionally) expose a cert renewal route for leveraging free LetsEncrypt SSL certificates.
- Provide multi part upload functionality to Amazon S3 using the knox library. Forked from knox-mpu.
- Receive streaming file uploads on your local filesystem.
- Fetch data about Pokémon, their moves, abilities, types, egg groups and much much more.