- https://ledgerloops.com/ - Decentralized Cycle Detection in Directed Graphs
- ensure a Docker container is started (for use in socket activation proxies)
- Similar to the https://www.npmjs.com/package/json-prettify CLI tool, except you can require this one in your projects.
- Kinto Web Administration Console in React.js
- https://ledgerloops.com/ - Cryptographically-triggered IOUs make the world go round
- https://ledgerloops.com/ - Challenges for use in cryptographically-triggered IOUs
- https://ledgerloops.com - Business logic for communicating with a LedgerLoops peer
- Let's Encrypt for node.js on npm
- Automated Certificate Management Environment (ACME)
- SNI-Triggered Certificate Hook: if a TLS cert is missing, it is fetched on-the-fly from LetsEncrypt.org.
- remoteStorage Starter Kit =========================
- The remoteStorage core from https://github.com/remotestorage/starter-kit
- First real project of this working group.
- This proxy takes its config from `./config.json`, and then listens on ports 443 and 80. When a request comes in on http port 80, it is redirected to https port 443. It will use certificates from `/etc/snitch/<domain.com>/`. If there is no TLS certificate
- chrome.storage.sync wrapper for Kinto.