- Congo is a thin wrapper for node-mongodb-native that makes connections and collections a little easier.
- It's time to stop missing Chicken Laksa soup at Eat in Manchester!
- A simple JSON file-based logger for node
- mustachex makes using the mustache templating engine in express really simple
- Makes deploying node web apps to nginx + upstart machines easy
- An if statement is a missed opportunity to take on another dependency. Until now!
- Quickly access the homepage of an npm package
- A secure cookie generator
- A tiny statsd client that supports timing, counters and gauges
- A connect middleware to ensure requests are switched between HTTP and HTTPS properly