- RxSC (ReactiveX State Container) uses the phenomenal RxJS library to provide a Redux-like state container, but with the power of RxJS. Thus the amount of boilerplate code required to get up and running is greatly reduced (see [example](#example)).
- Super easy way to include files with a familiar syntax.
- This library provides a simple function to connect a React components state to the RxSC state container.
- This RxSC addon creates a Redux store that mirrors the RxSC container, allowing you to use many of the available dev tools made for redux, perhaps most notably the Redux devtools.
- Parses CSS and recalculates all values to pixels (for compability reasons).
- finans ======