- node.js request wrapper adding support for retries, exponential back-off, fixture serving, JSON
- Convert your Markdown todo lists to Basecamp Todolists and back
- Copypastable templates to write better bash scripts
- depmake is a collection of bash functions and conventions for creating applications that can bundle all their code and dependencies inside a tar file. The tar can be used to extract and run your app on any system (of the same kernel / architecture).
- Debug with added sugar
- Provides conventions and code to deal with unix environment vars in a pleasant way
- Turns all your Philips HUE lamps red when it's time for a break :)
- globs over markdown posts and fixes title casing
- A lightweight graphing framework for servers
- Uses GitHub API3 to aggregate community activity of open source projects
- A ratelimiter that can transmit states of different objects while avoiding transmitting the same state twice, and adhering to a global speed limit.
- Node.js SDK for Transloadit
You Need Help