- React Page Context allows to manage document's title, description and other meta tags, as well as <script> and <link> elements in SPA applications
- Yeoman generator for React.js projects based on React Starter Kit (ES6+, Babel, React.js, Express, Webpack, BrowserSync)
- Project template for authoring stand-alone web applications (aka SPA) optmized for CDN hosting (in Fireabase). It's built upon best of breed technologies including React (ReactJS), Redux, Babel, Webpack, CSS Modules, PostCSS, Browsersync, HMR, React Hot L
- The list of CloudFlare IPs (IP ranges) to be used in the "trust proxy" configurations.
- CSScomb is a coding style formatter for CSS.
- CSS style loader for Webpack optimized for critical path CSS rendering and isomoprhic web apps
- A simple static site generator that uses Markdown It for web pages, PostCSS and EJS for layout, Browsersync for cross-device testing..
- Yeoman generator for Yarn
- Set document's title, description and other meta tags, script and link elements in React applications
- SQLite client for Node.js applications with SQL-based migrations API
- A React component that conditionally adds CSS class name(s) to document.body