- Run ES6+ scripts
- CSScomb loader for webpack
- A simple static site generator that uses Markdown It for web pages, PostCSS and EJS for layout, Browsersync for cross-device testing..
- Yeoman generator for React.js projects based on React Starter Kit (ES6+, Babel, React.js, Express, Webpack, BrowserSync)
- Project template for authoring stand-alone web applications (aka SPA) optmized for CDN hosting (in Fireabase). It's built upon best of breed technologies including React (ReactJS), Redux, Babel, Webpack, CSS Modules, PostCSS, Browsersync, HMR, React Hot L
- Use git-push to deploy your website to Azure, Heroku, GitHub Pages or any another hosting provider supporting Git-based deployments.
- A Promise-based wrapper library for Git CLI
- CSScomb is a coding style formatter for CSS.
- Pre-render React components at compile time. E.g. SomePage.jsx -> some-page.html
- Isomorphic CSS style loader for Webpack
- Set document's title, description and other meta tags, script and link elements in React applications
- Routes loader module for Webpack. Converts path strings into regular expressions.
- Promise-based wrapper for node-postgres library designed for easy use with ES7 async/await.
- A React component that conditionally adds CSS class name(s) to document.body
- A collection of higher-order React components
- React Page Context allows to manage document's title, description and other meta tags, as well as <script> and <link> elements in SPA applications
- Isomorphic router for React.js applications
- SQLite client for Node.js applications with SQL-based migrations API
- Run Webpack compiler as Express.js/Browsersync middleware
- A routing and navigation solution for component-based applications