- A hubot plugin for integrating with StackStorm event-driven infrastructure automation platform.
- An implementation of the web worker API with a worker pool support.
- A module which listens for Github webhook events and triggers a Buildbot build when a comment with trigger string defined in a config is found in a pull request.
- A really simple spelling corrector module based on the levenshtein distance between words.
- A higher-level ZooKeeper client based on node-zookeeper with support for locking and master election.
- Node.js client for Rackspace Service Registry.
- Watches log files for changes and sends a notification if a pre-defined pattern is detected or a tracked file is deleted.
- Shared Rackspace Express middleware.
- Port of the tryfer Twisted/Python tracing library and Zipkin client
- Process wrapper which allows you to register arbitrary long-running process with Rackspace Service Registry.
- Templating framework for NodeJS inspired by Django templates.
- Node.js wrapper for the GNU traceroute command.
- A module for rate limiting HTTP(s) requests based on the client IP address.
- Node library for validating Yubico One Time Passwords (OTPs) based on the validation protocol version 2.0.
- A module which reports unused variables in your code.
- A Node.js client for the OpenStack Keystone Identity service.
- Node.js wrapper for the mtr command / tool.
- Library for buffering chunks of data and emitting lines
- A collection of different terminal utility functions.
- XML Serialization and Parsing module based on Python's ElementTree.
- The best command parser.
- Node.js CQL driver for Apache Cassandra
- Serialization and Validation Framework for objects in RESTful APIs
- Whiskey is a powerful test runner for Node.js applications and a process orchestration framework which makes running integration tests with a lot of service / process dependencies easier.