- Node.js: get system-specific application logging directories. Supports Windows, Linux, Mac.
- eslint config used by Swift for frontend apps; based on airbnb's eslint config, but stricter.
- Attach Express/Connect middlewares to an app to require GitHub organization auth to access resources.
- In-memory geohash heatmap. Does not visualize, but constructs an in-memory index of latlongs that you can query to determine density of areas.
- Some GPS time-related utilities.
- A set of utility hardware break functions to reset different types of devices.
- Play-back data over an HTTP streaming interface at the speed of your choice.
- OFFICIALLY DEPRECATED =====================
- Job is a module that allows other modules to expose delayed jobs. For example, instead of mailer.sendRegistrationEmail, you can do mailer.delay.sendRegistrationEmail.
- Mongoose Subpopulate ====================
- A really dumb Piksi emulator that outputs position solutions at 1HZ (hardcoded) and echos observations written to it. This is for testing external streams of corrections and that they're getting to a piksi correctly.
- Universal/Electron React+Redux application boilerplate, etc.
- Record N streams to a single file for reproducible playback.
- Construct synthetic SBP position solution streams. Plays the stream(s) over a readable stream or HTTP.
- command-line utility to cat a serial port to stdout at a given baudrate.
- serverswap ==========