- Node.js: get system-specific application logging directories. Supports Windows, Linux, Mac.
- Record N streams to a single file for reproducible playback. Playback multiplexed files to N streams, or extract individual streams from a multiplexed file.
- Declarative process manager for long- and short-running background worker processes, most useful in Electron and CLI apps, and servers with heavy CPU-bound loads.
- eslint config used by Swift for frontend apps; based on airbnb's eslint config, but stricter.
- Manage event handlers as a resource: prevent leaks, double-listens, and exert more control over event handlers.
- Attach Express/Connect middlewares to an app to require GitHub organization auth to access resources.
- In-memory geohash heatmap. Does not visualize, but constructs an in-memory index of latlongs that you can query to determine density of areas.
- Validators for gnss-testing schemas.
- Some GPS time-related utilities.
- A set of utility hardware break functions to reset different types of devices.
- Play-back data over an HTTP streaming interface at the speed of your choice.
- OFFICIALLY DEPRECATED =====================
- Job is a module that allows other modules to expose delayed jobs. For example, instead of mailer.sendRegistrationEmail, you can do mailer.delay.sendRegistrationEmail.
- compile json schema to typescript typings
- Mongoose Subpopulate ====================
- A really dumb Piksi emulator that outputs position solutions at 1HZ (hardcoded) and echos observations written to it. This is for testing external streams of corrections and that they're getting to a piksi correctly.
- Opinionated universal/Electron React+Redux application boilerplate and library, etc.
- Record N streams to a single file for reproducible playback.
- Construct synthetic SBP position solution streams. Plays the stream(s) over a readable stream or HTTP.
- command-line utility to cat a serial port to stdout at a given baudrate.
- serverswap ==========