- Flexible template compiler. Compile all or some of your templates, even those in parallel sub-folders, to a location that may or may not yet exist.
- A better way to create, validate and handle forms
- Add custom fields to the response
- Home Office Forms (HOF) single package that bundles up a collection of packages used to create forms at the Home Office in node.js.
- Boilerplate for a HOF service
- A bootstrap for HOF projects
- A collection of controllers commonly used in HOF
- Common dotfiles for HOF
- A service for generating and sending html and raw emails for use with HOF services
- Implements a request pipeline for GET and POST of forms, with input cleaning/formatting and validation.
- routing and request handling for a multi-step form processes
- Frontend JS, CSS and images for a form service
- Set of common UI patterns/styles for hof projects
- Compile govuk mustache template into a more usable format and provide middleware for use in apps
- A collection of commonly used HOF middleware
- A collection of Mustache partials and i18n translations to be used in HOF applications
- Takes files from a src and creates a language dir and translate file based on multiple files parts
- Exports a list of countries that can, for example, be used with Typeahead Aria
- HTML5 ValidityState shim
- Middleware precompiles Jade templates for execution in the browser
- Compile your templates to a location that may or may not yet exist.
- NodeJS acceptance testing for HOF Applications
- Simple, chainable SVG-building tool for NodeJS and the browser (with Browserify)