- Scrimp is a portable SCRIpt teMPlating tool that integrates with your existing npm project. It allows you to create scripts based on templates installed within making it easy for anyone to work with and extend your code while minimizing the need to instal
- A replacement for [LevelDOWN](https://github.com/rvagg/node-leveldown) that works using a MongoDB Database. Can be used as a back-end for [LevelUP](https://github.com/rvagg/node-levelup) rather than an actual LevelDB store.
- This is a set of techniques that I've learned over the years while programming. Following these guidelines will allow you to easily create maintainable, scalable, and debuggable applications.
- Easily update your [Toggl](https://www.goggle.com) timesheet from the commandline. Unlike other tools, such as [toggl-cli](https://github.com/drobertadams/toggl-cli), this is a wizard that allows one to bulk update over several dates. Toggl-tuesday will c
- This is an experimental library that modifies [Koa 2](https://github.com/koajs/koa/tree/v2.x) and [Koa 2 Browser](https://github.com/johnhenry/koa-2-browser) to work a bit like [FlyWeb Servers](https://flyweb.github.io/), currently in development at Mozil
- Startled is a starting point for creating projects using modern tools and best practices. It makes heavy use of npm as a script runner and package.json for storing project data. The project's capabilities can be extended by running scripts (see below).