- Framework for realtime apps that run both on the server and the client.
- Easy prototype inheritance
- browserify middleware to declare alternative requires for the browser
- less loader module for webpack
- Smart classes for node.js
- Easy dependency injection for node.js unit testing
- Dependency injection for webpack bundles
- Smart input type validation for node.js
- Packs CommonJs/AMD modules for the browser. Allows to split your codebase into multiple bundles, which can be loaded on demand. Support loaders to preprocess files, i.e. json, jade, coffee, css, less, ... and your custom stuff.
- Offers a dev middleware for webpack, which arguments a live bundle to a directory
- Serves a webpack app. Updates the browser on changes.