- A class library that supports public/private methods, static typing, default values and optional null/undefined values.
- A class that adds properties to your class that are easily overriden and maintain direct accessors. Similiar to objective-c @property and @synthesize.
- A command line tool for generating mocha test scaffolds
- DSL for command-line applications. Inspired in part by commander.
- Jada is a simple, lightweight library for storing data. It does not update localStorage, nor does it provide hooks for syncing data to a server. It simply gets and sets data, and provides hooks for listening to when data has been set both before and after
- An easy way to automatically include and name modules in subdirectories.