- Functional programming helper library that is aware of (does not duplicate) the latest ECMAScript features, which are polyfillable in all ECMA-262 (even oldest browsers).
- Represent a Twitter user timeline as an RSS feed.
- Just a maybe monad with nothing additional
- Web app for coding events, problems, contacts
- A no-dependencies HTTP client library for browsers and Node.js with a promise-based or Node.js-style callback-based API to progress events, text and binary file upload and download, partial response body, request and response headers, status code.
- A stateful client for Rserve, the TCP/IP server for R framework.
- A command line interface to your personal markdown-based kanban with pomodoro technique timer.
- Thin wrapper around awesome-client command that enables interaction with Awesome WM.