node package manager
npm Private Packages
npm Open Source
- Tool to download Picasa web albums.
- Thin wrapper around awesome-client command that enables interaction with Awesome WM.
- A publish-subscribe (broadcast-listen) layer for same-origin inter-window communication
- Web app for coding events, problems, contacts
- CQS library
- Do stuff with file system directory trees most often involving hashes - integrity checking, merging, etc.
- Download, start and stop embedded MongoDB
- ERB compiler
- Functional programming helper library that is aware of (does not duplicate) the latest ECMAScript features, which are polyfillable in all ECMA-262 (even oldest browsers).
- A no-dependencies HTTP client library for browsers and Node.js with a promise-based or Node.js-style callback-based API to progress events, text and binary file upload and download, partial response body, request and response headers, status code.
- Mathematical optimization methods
- Get related information for specified music track.
- A messagging daemon - sms, etc.
- Lists packages whose latest available version does not satisfy the specification in package.json.
- Recursively rename directories and files to have names no longer than given number of bytes.
- A command line interface to your personal markdown-based kanban with pomodoro technique timer.
- require() text files
- A stateful client for Rserve, the TCP/IP server for R framework.
- SoundCloud incoming tracks downloader.
- Find out which web browsers recognize Byte Order Marks in XMLHttpRequest.responseText with which XMLHttpRequest.overrideMimeType argument.
- Backup your data from Trello
- Represent a Twitter user timeline as an RSS feed.
You Need Help