- Everyone's got opinions.
- Massively Fun JS Commons
- Binds all methods on an object to itself, including those defined on its prototype, and inherited up the chain.
- Gulp tasks that can be run directly or as part of a watch task.
- Run focused scripts when files change
- Build and test tools.
- Styling library
- Converts a TypeScript type hierarchy into GraphQL's IDL.
- react-addons-update except that it will fill in object paths that are missing.
- Takes a mostly unique string and ensures that it is globally unique.
- A streamlined approach to managing your Redux action creators and reducers.
- A cache implementation for Apollo Client, tuned for performance
- Jack, the JS Logger
- Like Redux's combineReducers, but more better!