- An AMD loader plugin for loading html resources.
- A delicious and easy to cook CDN file caching for offline development environments.
- Shim to add support for window.location.origin to old browsers
- RequireJS plugin to insert LINK element on DOM, work with CSS and HTMLImport
- > A react/redux library to manage and organize redux's store attributes.
- A standalone powerful library to manage browser routing with nested level support, complex match expressions and on-fly rules change (convenient to lazy module loading).
- Run node with --inspect and see what is in your stdout and stderr. Simple like first import in your app boot.