- A drop-in replacement for the `debug` module that adds semantic sugar for `console`-style logging of various types of messages such as `log`, `warn`, `error`, or even `dir`.
- A Ractive adaptor for ractive data objects. This makes it possible to use template-less Ractive objects as models.
- Require Ractive templates within Node.js
- Display Ractive components based on route.
- Automatically cast configuration Objects into complex data types through normal Array operations like push, unshift, and more!