- A drop-in replacement for the `debug` module that adds semantic sugar for `console`-style logging of various types of messages such as `log`, `warn`, `error`, or even `dir`.
- Ultra-fast cross-platform command line utility to watch file system changes.
- Create Promises with optional handlers and publicly exposed resolve / reject methods.
- Throttle a method to the browser's framerate.
- A Ractive adaptor for ractive data objects. This makes it possible to use template-less Ractive objects as models.
- Require Ractive templates within Node.js
- Display Ractive components based on route.
- A simple, promisified wrapper around the FeedParser library
- Require and compile Stylus files within Node.js
- Ease the management of complex projects with nested modules (pacakge.jsons) via recursive npm commands and other useful enhancements.
- Automatically cast configuration Objects into complex data types through normal Array operations like push, unshift, and more!