- Elegant minimalistic implementation of OOP with mixins + AOP.
- Git credential helper that keeps its data store in an encrypted JSON using id_rsa or similar certificate.
- Slices a Markdown file in segments, generates HTML, and applies a template to the result. Useful to generate slide shows.
- Tight 2D packing of images into a sprite with a corresponding CSS.
- Transform AMD and UMD modules to CommonJS, globals, and so on.
- Asynchronous utilities: promises, deferreds.
- Front-end library to delay to a next time slice with read/write provisions.
- DOM: the venerable Dojo DOM utilities.
- Form: form-related utilities imported from Dojo.
- Make a browser version of JS files using globals from a Heya-style UMD, or a simple AMD.
- Pure feature detection library, a la carte style.
- ICE: logging, debugging, and assert facility.
- Pipe: a functional toolkit to build efficient data processing pipes.
- State machines implement FSM and HSM variants. They are used to manage state transitions, drive visualization, and automate actions.
- Unify: a unification tool with a deep equivalence and partitioning of objects.
- Super simple unit test harness.
- General purpose utilitites, frequently used functions.
- Toolkit to make streamable scanners and parsers.
- Bindings for RE2: fast, safe alternative to backtracking regular expression engines.
- stream-csv-enahnced is a collection of node.js 0.10 stream components for creating custom standard-compliant CSV processors, which requires a minimal memory footprint. It can parse CSV files far exceeding available memory. Even individual data items are streamed piece-wise. Streaming SAX-inspired event-based API is included as well.
- stream-json is a SAX-inspired stream components with a minimal memory footprint to parse huge JSON files. Includes utilities to stream Django-like JSON database dumps.
- Tight 2D rectangle packer suitable for sprites.