- A grunt task for running JS import compiler
- jQuery plugin, which brings HTML5 Form support on legacy browsers and allow to extend and customize it on new ones
- Tiny asynchronous dependency loader, that does not require modification of dependent scripts
- A QUnit plugin providing a convenient API for batch acceptance assertions
- Allows to turn your object constructors into classes extendable by this tiny factory. The factory is plugin-able and can enable interfaces, mixins and design by contract support to you pseudo-classes.