- A bit-set/bit-array/bit-vector implementation which allows inserting and removing values
- Allows exporting a manifest that maps chunk ids to their output files, instead of keeping the mapping inside the webpack bootstrap.
- HTML element string creator
- Manage and load-balance a pool of service endpoints retrieved from a DNS lookup for a service discovery name.
- Allows exposing a module via `eval`. Useful if you have a module that needs to attach a bunch of things on to the global scope using implied globals (like function definitions).
- Retrieve the git SHA of the commit that most recently touched a list of files.
- Tag your webpack bundles with a Git SHA linked to the latest commit on that bundle
- handlebars loader module for webpack
- A simple merging plugin that attempts to lift modules required by several child chunks up to the parent chunk. This is mostly useful if you are code-splitting your bundles into one primary (entry) chunk and several smaller chunks that all have similar dep
- ## Setup
- Split a Webpack entry bundle into any number of arbitrarily defined smaller bundles