- For use with AWS Lambda. Parses an incoming API Gateway event into a more familiar structure similar to an express `req`.
- Wraps async-waterfall in a self-contained and useful way
- A browserified clientside library for authenticating users with [AWS Cognito](https://aws.amazon.com/cognito/). It was designed and tested to be used with [auth0](https://auth0.com/) but other authentication providers should work just fine.
- Creating, parsing, and validating
- Generates a v4 uuid base62 encoded e.g. `card_3xs3cYSzXKNI5vhHA203qK`
- Easy HMAC connect/express middleware
- Simplifies creating AWS Lambda microservices by creating a standard format and handling some of th gruntwork.
- Standard object and utilities for dealing with http headers.
- Simple command line utility for developing and deploying AWS Lambda functions.
- A persistent file processing cache and file watcher