- Notify via email when github pull requests become stale.
- Local file system adapter for Bitbin.
- Binary assets manager.
- A small library that lets you inject some code between a third party library and the execution context. With **Middleman.js** you can easily:
- nodebb plugin for custom auth into rockgolem accounts.
- Local username authentication strategy for Passport.
- Protect your node client for as long as possible. Defend against waves of murderous server side code that wants nothing more than to kill and disconnect your node client.
- Compute md5 hashes of files via streams that return promises.
- reveal-cleaver-theme ================
- Compute md5 hash for a list of file paths with promises.
- Socket server for external apps to ship logs in a non-blocking fashion.
- Collaborative web console with extendable scripting
- Robot plugin for showing stale PRs with Drill Sergeant.