- Simplified mongodb session store for connect. 1. Leaves the db connection logic to the native mongo driver including write level concerns. 2. Requires a very low number of dependencies meaning it is easily kept up to date (node-mongodb-native 2.x & Connect 2.x). 3. Easy modification of session enabling annotation for use by orthogonal concerns
- A stream that enables asynchronous enrichment of data with concurrency control while preserving FIFO ordering.
- A stream that filters out data, or updates it, optionally to a limit kept, optionally consuming as much as possible past limit until another to keep is encountered.
- Redirect emails declared in Mandrill template data to a single developer's/QA's email. Useful during development and testing. E.g. Given two recipients firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and a redirect email of firstname.lastname@example.org the resulting recipients will be email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Friendly collection extensions to the native mongodb native driver. Inspired by MongoSkin minus the kitchen sink.