- A stream that filters out data, or updates it, optionally to a limit kept, optionally consuming as much as possible past limit until another to keep is encountered.
- Friendly collection extensions to the native mongodb native driver. Inspired by MongoSkin minus the kitchen sink.
- Redirect emails declared in Mandrill template data to a single developer's/QA's email. Useful during development and testing. E.g. Given two recipients email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and a redirect email of email@example.com the resulting recipients will be firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- A read/write stream that wraps an async.queue https://github.com/caolan/async/#queue to easily queue up tasks.
- A must.js assertion helper that uses difflet to output exactly where actual and expected JSONs are not eql
- Simplified mongodb session store for connect. 1. Leaves the db connection logic to the native mongo driver including write level concerns. 2. Requires a very low number of dependencies meaning it is easily kept up to date (node-mongodb-native 2.x & Connect 2.x). 3. Easy modification of session enabling annotation for use by orthogonal concerns
- Stream JSON data and pivot it into a lookup format i.e. associative array
- A stream that enables asynchronous enrichment of data with concurrency control while preserving FIFO ordering.
- Convenient done handler that exits a process properly. Use with worker processes like for iron.io @ http://www.iron.io/worker