- A middleware for creating RESTful APIs in Connect and Express applications that uses Backbone Models
- File-system based database compatible with the Database Stream API
- Fork streams into different destinations based on the input data
- A minimalistic library for integrating Backbone models with different data stores. Mongodb and Memory already included.
- Adding swipe behavior to Bootstrap's Carousel
- Stack elements at the top of the window when the user scrolls past them
- Rotatable Write Stream
- Streaming json5 parsing
- Panoply.io authentication strategy for Passport and Node.js.
- Memory-based database API, compatible with the DatabaseStream API
- DatabaseStream API for creating abstract, portable and functional Node streams for accessing databases
- Construct complex data-intensive flows by Node.js stream composition
- A jQuery plugins that adds tap events on mobile: 'tap', 'dbltap' and 'longtap'
- A middleware for Connect and Express that allows sending data to a response stream using the callback API
- Trailing slash redirect middleware for Connect and Express.js
- Stream parsing query-string files separated by new lines
- Text format hinting library for estimating the format of a given input string
- Create docker containers and proxy HTTP requests to them
- A connect middleware for creating a RESTful interface to a dbstream-compatible connection
- Mongo DB access layer compatible with the Database Stream API