- Use html/css style color codes for your console/terminal output.
- Module for parsing content from dirty HTML.
- Just like indexOf(), but returns an array of all occurrences.
- Json file reader, which will emit events on the Json file content. It will also watch your Json file for any changes and emit events which will tell you about the changes. This module was intended for reading/watching configuration files which may change while running an app.
- Strip HTML tags and/or attributes from a string.
- Promised JSON config reader with support for S3 and http.
- Expressjs middleware for Single Sign-On integration with WordPress
- Parsing and creating the Authorization header for Sessionist HTTP authorization.
- Restify middleware for verifying the sessionist HTTP Authorization header.
- State machine.