- Load handlebars helpers from specified folder and load them into a express-hbs instance
- Batch screenshot local files using phantomjs and resize
- Check for the existence of nested objects
- Create a quick screenshot for your site which could help for document or testing.
- Merge mulitple objects using a key map
- Load routes in a folder recursively
- Ensure requests are only made once no matter how many times your application calls them
- Cache the result of res.render, supports querystring whitelisting and validation.
- A non-destructive-map-merge function for Sass
- Authentication module for Apollo
- A sass theming solution inspired by https://www.sitepoint.com/sass-theming-neverending-story/