- Basic request to a URL, send to a function(error, body). Follows redirects.
- Continuous deployment for the masses. Download the latest version of your GitHub package, run tests and deploy to the specified directory. Run a deployment server to launch deployments from the internet, and integrate with GitHub easily. Includes an API t
- A short and quick way to assess performance on a server.
- A driver to PostgreSQL that is compatible with pg, with more effective pooling strategies.
- Some common prototypes for node.js: string.startsWith(), object.countProperties() and more. Facilities for functional programming with objects: object.forEach(), object.filter(). Functions are added safely using Object.defineProperty().