- Basic request to a URL, send to a function(error, body). Follows redirects.
- A short and quick way to assess performance on a server.
- Manage code reviews on GitHub pull requests using a Trello board
- Run load tests for your web application. Mostly ab-compatible interface, with an option to force requests per second. Includes an API for automated load testing.
- Init system for Node.js.
- Simplified memcached server.
- A driver to PostgreSQL that is compatible with pg, with more effective pooling strategies.
- Some common prototypes for node.js: string.startsWith(), object.countProperties() and more. Facilities for functional programming with objects: object.forEach(), object.filter(). Functions are added safely using Object.defineProperty().
- Simple asynchronous testing framework. Never again count your asserts! This tiny testing library is fully callback-based and has a rich API for asserts.
- Estimate the quality of a package.
- Continuous deployment for the masses. Download the latest version of your GitHub package, run tests and deploy to the specified directory. Run a deployment server to launch deployments from the internet, and integrate with GitHub easily. Includes an API t
- Low-level profiling for node.js: squeeze those microseconds.
- Memcached server written in node.js. Also contains a client compatible with node-memcached, and can be used as an in-memory cache too.