- A node.js library for sending e-mail through multiple providers.
- Can generate valid credit card numbers for VISA, Amex, Mastercard, Diners, Discover, EnRoute, JCB, Voyager
- Correctly identifies cards from VISA, Amex, Mastercard, Diners, Discover, JCB, Switch, Solo, Dankort, Maestro, Forbrugsforeningen, Laser.
- Use multiple email providers, or fall back to disk backups, when using nodemailer. NS avoids providers with high latency intelligently and can also redirect all email to console or disk when testing and debugging.
- A sendgrid stub which sends and reads emails locally for testing
- Syslog+Console will output messages to console and local udp:514, by replacing the console object