- Node.js CORS middleware
- React JWT store
- redis store for use with dipswitch
- Elastic Search String Sanitizer for Node
- A Bookshelf.js plugin that makes it easier to filter, sort, and page through collections via your REST API.
- escape postgres queries which do not support stored procedures
- Simplified API for interacting with AMQP
- OData query string parser
- Expose your jade views in the browser using connect-assets.
- run node on heroku with saner defaults for memory management.
- Close an http server even if it isn't running
- node.js package for shuffling and dealing decks of cards (or anything else you'd like to shuffle)
- postgres store for dipswitch
- Create a postgres connection and ensure it get's closed
- Lanetix Extensions CLI
- Requires sql files and export functions for querying via pg
- Implementation of RFC 6902 (JSON Patch) for modifying Bookshelf.js models.
- Utility for asserting a custom schema (not 'public') has been created in PostgreSQL, ensuring that the knex_migrations table has been created, and defaulting knex to that schema.
- elasticsearch search results returned as readable stream
- node.js package for rolling dice and adding modifiers. ex: 2d6+1
- Best-practices wrapper for factory-girl & factory-girl-bookshelf that provides per-model configuration.
- Yeoman generator
- Retry failed attempts to consume a message, with increasing delays between each attempt.
- Service starter for Lanetix Deployment
- Wrapper for writing JWT-authenticated microservices for internal use within Lanetix.
- Listen and react to Slack Slash Commands.
- append additional filters to filters, queries, and filtered queries
- Get all the results of an elasticsearch search via scan & scroll.
- Gracefully clean up your program at termination with multiple sync and/or async handlers. Wraps the `death` npm module.
- Provides deep linking capabilities via express middleware.
- Recursively iterates over specified directory, require()'ing each file, and returning a nested hash structure containing those modules.
- Authorization checks for Lanetix
- Display formatting for lanetix fields
- Allows bookshelf models to check whether a value you are saving is different than the existing value in the database.
- Re-usable library containing the hex values for the Lanetix color set
- middleware for including a P3P (Platform for Privacy Preferences Project) header in an express/connect application
- Guard your REST API with a bit of fascism.
- Hysterix-like circuit breaker with promise api
- node.js package for checking beta flags
- Adds arrows that allow the user to scroll content horizontally
- This npm module allows users of the [muut Developer Edition](https://muut.com/docs/developer.html) product to generate signed URLs for private forums/comments and Single Sign On.
- React wrapper for SweetAlert
- wrapper for passport that accelerates the process of standing up new applications that work with the lanetix/staff server
- The require('lx') meetup module with all of the resources and secret sauce features!
- A factory for creating a redis client from a connection string.
- Reduce the amount of boilerplate in your project needed to support raw SQL migrations using db-migrate.
- Import data to Lanetix from csv
- Multi-tenant feature toggles backed by Redis.
- Connect/Express middleware for Dipswitch.