- Wraps a callback to handle a timeout. If the timeout occurs before the callback being called, it either uses the first argument for returning the TimeoutError (Node.JS style) or let it handle by a specialized handler
- compiles any and all templates into ready to use includes
- Tells how much time (in µs) a callback has taken to be called
- sysstat's iostat wrapper for monitoring i/o usage on a unix machine with iostat installed (package sysstat)
- Logdunum CLI log vizualiser
- Put your entire cluster's log on a MongoDB to get the full story of what happens in your app !
- proj4js is now proj4 in npm, please update your dependencies.
- QS wrapper which Autodetects signature parameter and replace it with a signature according to https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/business/webservices/auth#digital_signatures