- An easy way to make an error in Node.js async, when it would sync otherwise.
- A simple blackjack server with client.
- A simple config module. Support for regions and auto-load when file changes.
- A simple module that makes all object properties constant.
- An object, upon which, you can set properties that will be removed after a timeout expires
- Command-line tool to inspect your Node.js project dependencies for problems.
- A module to take a function and convert it into an object. And then, with the same object, convert it back into a function. The object is suitable for conversion to JSON via `JSON.stringify`.
- A simple node.js logger fusing log.js with log4js's layouts and colors, supporting console and file logging.
- Collapse the node.js util.inspect output to 1 line and colorizes iff NODE_ENV is debug and adds inspect to the global object.
- A type checking library where each exported function returns either true or false and does not throw. Also added tests.
- A simple lightweight REST API that receives and responds to JSON HTTP requests, supports all verbs. Very simple.
- A Node.js Interactive shell.
- A simple wrapper to programmatically use NPM to view a module's information.
- Methods to copy objects and convert JSON to obj and vice-versa in Node.js without throwing.
- Examine a package.json's dependencies and find all sub-depdendcies.
- Get and set object properties by path where you can specify the separator.
- A simple module to upload (and optionally resize images) to S3
- Has a list of all the valid SPDX licenses, and for a given id, will return the full name and if OSI approved.
- This module provides an almost complete implementation of the printf and sprintf functions from the standard C library.
- A simple Node.js module to check if a TCP port is already bound.
- Provides zero-config discovery service using broadcast UDP.
- A module to handle useful health checks for clustered production applications.
- Download a single file, pass if file can be downloaded.
- Wellness module to check linux CPU usage.