- An easy way to make an error in Node.js async, when it would sync otherwise.
- A simple blackjack server with client.
- A simple config module. Support for regions and auto-load when file changes.
- A simple module that makes all object properties constant.
- An object, upon which, you can set properties that will be removed after a timeout expires
- Command-line tool to inspect your Node.js project dependencies for problems.
- A module to take a function and convert it into an object. And then, with the same object, convert it back into a function. The object is suitable for conversion to JSON via `JSON.stringify`.
- A simple node.js logger fusing log.js with log4js's layouts and colors, supporting console and file logging.
- A type checking library where each exported function returns either true or false and does not throw. Also added tests.
- A simple lightweight REST API that receives and responds to JSON HTTP requests, supports all verbs. Very simple.