- average the last n samples and emit the result as a stream
- emits batches of data events. grouped based on rate they are emitted and a max batch size.
- writes files faster by writing data to disk in chunks rather then one syscall for each call to write as in `fs.createWriteStream` except buffers chunks of data while other writes are pending to batch them to dis
- read specific chunks of files by offset
- split a buffer by another buffer. think String.split()
- Pixel transformations and processing for canvas
- hash a value to a consistent number within a specified range. in goes key out goes number that's it.
- A module for extracting colors from images and for generating lookup ranges that accept rgb and outputs ranges of rgb values for db lookups. Right now it uses ImageMagik in a child process to reduce the colorspace and return the top colors of an image. Alterntives with node-canvas or an all js jpeg decoder could be used. The latterwith the same js color quantization algorthims that would be needed to reduce the colorspace of the former.
- a couch follower wrapper that you can use to be sure you don't miss any documents even if you process them asynchronously.
- makes it safe to work on multiple jobs identified by a sequence at the same time.
- use procfs to return % cpu use for the whole system
- traverse and object. count all of its properties. generate a key to count map. useful for tracking memory leaks
- log all events from this emitter and emitters it emits
- combines floods of small stream writes while not delaying or buffering writes when not flooded. buffers only up to configure ammount and only keeps buffer around for at most configured interval.
- dead simple worker child process manager. respawn children. load balance work amongst children.
- forward log data from a bunch of watched log files over the network with a simple json protocol
- open source tools for plant health monitoring via photosynthesis sensors
- poll a function on an interval emit data
- call an async function for each data event into through stream. manage concurrency as back pressure
- format memory use for humans. uses prettysize
- a simple json wire protocol that supports binary file transfers. For talking with printastic servers.
- get detailed information (more than ps, top etc) about running process on linux machines from node.
- null out a property after ttl if it has not been accessed.
- QRCode / 2d Barcode api with both server side and client side support using canvas
- quick and dirty parse regex literal to regexp object from user input
- reconnect/remake streams that are piped to a single output stream
- reset a usb device on linux with ioctl
- Process events in a log. Retry them a number of times. Then file them into failed.log or fixed.log
- reuse sequential ids but only alow unique ids to be used at the same time.
- Emit rotate events and rotate files based on interval. Rotate event handlers are called "rotater-tots" or just tots. Tots get passed a readable stream the log file path and the data passed in when the log was asociated.
- run functions at the right time with the right frequency or know why it didn't work out.
- publish packages to your own s3 bucket, install an resolve nested private or public deps without replacing or hacking npm