- Let's interact with data in some way other than tables/spreadsheets.
- Edit csv files with a simple user interface. This is a stripped down version of [flatsheet](http://github.com/flatsheet/flatsheet), and uses [dat-core](http://github.com/maxogden/dat-core) internally.
- Defines & manages the properties – the columns – of tabular data using json-schema
- Manage a bunch of datasets via JS or API with versioning, dynamic schemas, and that are compatible & replicable with [Dat](http://dat-data.com) instances. Built for use in [flatsheet](http://github.com/flatsheet/flatsheet).
- A higher-level module for creating content models using levelup as db and is-my-json-valid for validation
- Based on [level-indexer](http://npmjs.org/level-indexer), this module is a quick and easy way to add some secondary indexes to your [levelup](http://npmjs.org/levelup) database.
- a virtual-dom element for editing a small list of items
- preload images for use in games, animations, etc.
- create a one-file manuscript from a bunch of chapters files. designed for leanpub books but not limited to that.
- simple server-side router based on http-hash
- A plugin for Township that adds media upload capabilities
- Easily retrieve and embed the latest posts from your tumblr blog.
- An infinite scrolling list view element built on a virtual DOM.
- manage the server-side html views of a node application.
- A wrapper around [virtual-dom](https://npmjs.com/virtual-dom), [virtual-raf](https://npmjs.com/virtual-raf), & [store-emitter](https://npmjs.com/store-emitter) that provides redux-like, unidirectional state management paired with virtual-dom.
- A virtual-dom widget that provides a leaflet map.