- BDD wrappers for jasmine and mocha describe/it to help writing tests in GIVEN WHEN THEN AND fashion
- Compare two numbers, return -1/0/1. To be used to sort arrays
- Complete set of tools for synchronizing an observable key/value stores with CouchDB documents, views, and managing users or security documents. Works both in the browser and in node.js
- One of the most powerful two way data-binding tool with virtualization. Highly optimized for performance and memory
- Create a stack of DOM elements. You can add/remove elements, reorder them, hide/show the elements, transit between them, or move them all together.
- Runtime agnostic JS library for scalable web applications.
- Declaratively add event listeners to your views.
- a one-liner for adding a browser-like document to your node.js global object, useful when testing DOM based applications
- script utils for creating script element and adding/removing them from <head>
- Seam binds your JS logic to the DOM by adding configuration to the markup.
- Seam-view is the perfect companion to Seam, the tool to add behavior to your HTML via plugins. Seam view will wrap your template (HTML template or DOM elements) and bind it to seam in an easy to use wrapper that you can attach to the DOM and place whereve
- compare two objects or arrays and return the diff (add/updated/removed/unchanged)
- this a simple loop for iterating over an array or an object
- Simple mixin is the simplest implementation for a mixin, copying an object's properties onto another
- socketio-transport will allow you to define request handlers on the server side and to access them from the client side.
- A synchronous FSM that triggers events when entering or leaving a state
- a hub for centralizing all your request handlers within your application
- A url based router based on highway
- The omnipresent publish subscribe design pattern.
- Yet another fancy publish subscribe library, written in C++