- Deploying all the parts of your application to the right places in your server fleet has never been easier.
- Node.js Server Monitoring for awesome people.
- Amazingly simple full-team cross-platform deployment of web applications of all shapes and sizes.
- A small set of functions designed to provide a simple way to execute shell commands and process the output.
- A toolkit built in Node.js that makes it easy to perform git operations recursively on a folder and its subfolders.
- A small collection of utilities to simplify development using MongoDB.
- A small collection of utilities to simplify development in a Redis-powered environment.
- A lightweight library for Node.js that will help developers display nice, pretty, colored messages in a console window.
- Rex-Template recursively compiles all of the Handlebars templates in a folder into a single file, watching for changes afterward.
- A collection of tools and utilities designed to make the life of a developer a less stressful one. Quickly back up all your dotfiles and various .conf files on your machine so that you have a safety net just in case.
- A lightweight library for Node.js that will help developers display nice, pretty, colored messages in a console windows.